Kickass Web Developer
3rd May 2019
We’re expanding the team again and looking for a kickass developer who is full of skills and a passion for building great websites.
You need to be able to do all the usual stuff like:
- PHP/PHP frameworks eg Laravel
- GIT and version tracking
- API integration
- WordPress and WooCommerce
We are proud to say “we don’t do templates here” so being able to code from scratch and not just cobble stuff together from the web is a must.
We also need you to know your way around a server, preferably AWS with Linux and Plesk environments. But if any of this is making sense to you then you probably already know enough!
Our working environment isn’t really a hard sell:
- A great tight-knit team who love what they do
- Team outings
- Well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Monthly Pub Quiz
- Pondside keepy-ups (if you like football)
- Pondside relaxation (if you don’t)
- BBQs when the weather gets warmer
- Spot of table tennis on the boardroom table (shh don’t tell the directors!)
- Opposite a pretty nice golf club
- Beautiful countryside for a stomp round the fields in any weather – don’t forget your wellies!
- Flexible working and no parking issues
The ideal person will have a minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in an agency environment due to the fast-paced nature of what we do here everyday.
One huge point is that you need to be truly creative as it’s core to the nature of what we do. As a key member of the team you’ll be involved in projects from the very start through to launch and beyond.
Salary will be depending on what you can bring to the agency in terms of both experience and passion.
Job closes 31st May 2019 – for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: while we’ve all used recruitment agencies in the past we are looking to fill this role direct so please no agencies – we know where you are and will be in contact if/when we need you. Thanks